You are not logged in.

HostDoc Community

The Official HostDoc Hosting Community Forums

Announcement

We now have an official discord channel for support and chat: https://discord.gg/RjQyVZ8

New Phoenix Arizona location launching soon.

#1 2019-03-02 01:03:56

David
HostDoc Support

Introduction Thread

I thought I should start an introduction thread, so that we can get to know each other smile

I'll start.

My name is David, I'm a 34 year old geek who lives in Australia.  I'm married with 4 kids, and am a freelance IT solutions guy. I've worked for some big companies (which unfortunately NDA don't let me share)

I love to listen to music in my spare time, I'm a big fan of rock/metal/prog and I've been known to dabble in some bass/drum playing from time to time.  Right now I'm into Rush and Dream Theater, but as is my personality, that can change like the wind.

I'd like to see this forum become a great resource and community, so please share something about yourself smile

Liked by:

#2 2019-03-02 15:53:29

HostDoc
HostDoc Hosting
Website

Re: Introduction Thread

Hello David. Nice to meet you.

My name is Chike, everyone calls me JR as the name is near impossible to pronounce.

I am 33 years old and Live in the United Kingdom. I have never been brave enough to marry my teenage sweetheart and have kept her waiting for years but we have recently got engaged so that is progress I'd say.
We have a 10 year old daughter who is my world, a dog and 6 cats.

I have worked for a few medium sized companies in the hosting and banking sector as a senior sysadmin and analysis engineer.

I love nothing more than time with the family, long walks, bike rides, holidays, day trips or just being at home.

Music wise, I am not fussed nor do I listen to music excessively. I am not a huge TV fan either. In fact, I am rather plain, boring and simple.
When I do watch TV, it is Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The IT crowd, Rick & Morty, anything light hearted with some dark comedy.

HostDoc was created to specialize in the niche of exceptional support as one would expect from a Dr without sacrificing performance, stability and most importantly sustainability.

I work with a small team at HostDoc whom I have known for years namely Mark and Saskia. For the most part, they work for free so can be forgiven if a ticket response is delayed. wink

Just like David, I'd love for this forum to become a valuable resource not only for HostDoc clients but for those who need clear concise advice in a easy to locate manner.

Liked by:

Board footer